Noble Air Energy Savings Agreement
ENERGY SAVINGS AGREEMENT
To ensure the best possible service at all times, we encourage our customers to sign up for our Energy Savings Agreement.
Customers who sign up for our Energy Savings Agreement receive a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your heating or air conditioning equipment (semi-annually or annually depending on the agreement).
What are the benefits of an energy savings agreement with Noble Air?
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- No overtime charges
- We call you to schedule
What procedures will Noble Air perform during a precision tune-up?
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
Contact us today to learn more about our Residential services in Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.